Saturday, July 29, 2017

Christmas Box

Morning All

Today I have been creating some nice easy boxes for small presents.  I love great wrapping and am so looking forward to ordering some of the new products in the seasonal catalogue.... there is nothing nicer to me than having great packaging for Christmas gifts............  all adds to the excitment don't you think?

I have used Cherry Cobber card and some of the lovely Be Merry DSP for the lid.


I also used the gorgeous double stitched ribbon on the lid.


I hadn't used the wonderful At Home Stamps and matching Framelits and thought this would make a wonderful embellishment on the box.  My first thought was to actually cut it out of the box and add acetate, but I ran away with myself and forgot to do that..............  still there are always more boxes to make.

I stamped n Whisper White and then used the Garden Green marker to add some accents to the stamped images.


Hope you like my new project

Thanks for looking

Donna B